Thursday, May 3, 2007

The nine hour st. louis road trip. Woof.

What a trek! It was 4.5 hours there and 4.5 hours back. Despite being rainy, and long, and tiring we had a blast! Fleishman Hillard is an amazing company with a lot of pride in itself and for good reason! I met a couple people that have been with the company for twenty years! Goodness! I hope the company I work for is exciting enough to be with for that long! I think things went well in the interviews and I hope I get the job. I was on the twentieth floor...and then down to the seventeenth.. and then back up and down. That place was huge!!! Get this! The designers get a PC AND a Mac. And they're already upgrading to CS3 (the latest design software package)! I'd be one of two designers. That blows my mind. How cool would that be??? Here's hoping things go well but even if I don't get the job what an awesome oportunity it was to gain experience in interviews! I think my first one went well!

Exhausted but happy and ready for more!
-D(&C)

No comments: