Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Job Search

David here!

As many of you know Cat and I are both looking for design jobs for after we get married. Well I may have found one! :-D I sent in my resume to Fleishman and Hillard, and international PR company out of St. Louis, and they wanted an interview ASAP so two days laters (tommorow aka Wednesday the 2nd), Cat and I are driving to St. Louis for an interview! That's gonna be a trek! If I get the job then I'll start ASAP as well which means we'd be living there by the middle of June! GOOD GRIEF! We can handle it though. Just a lot to take in. Ugh. At least we'd live near Betsy and David (my sister and brother-in-law). That'd be awesome! I really am hoping and praying that I get this job. They have good benefits, and sound like good people and this would just be an awesome opportunity for us. Wow! Well. Here goes!!!

-D

No comments: