Thursday, May 10, 2007

Chicago!

D. Here-

So I had another interview this weekend with Karnes Prickett design. What an awesome place that was! There designs are amazing. They look at every little detail and even took the time to match the staples to the companies colors on a brochure. I didn't think I'd find a job that felt so right to me as that one. I used to have the mindset that a job is a job and I should take it when given to me, but I truly fell in love with the firm. The building is very cool, with some awesome architecture. I'd be one of three to four designers if I got the job there. I'd be able to do all types of design. Not just web! That's so cool! Cat explored the downtown and man is it nice. It's in Glyn Ellen, this wealthy ADORABLE area outside of chicago. It'd be so much nicer living outside than in the city but still close enough to enjoy it. I really hope I get this job and they think I'm the right fit.

-D(&C)

No comments: