Tuesday, June 5, 2007

We're back! Rock!

HEY EVERYONE!!!

So we're back and did we have an awesome time! Wowza!!! :-D It was great, and much fun was had by all, let me tell ya! Cathy and I loved disney world and are so glad we picked it for our honeymoon. On an inside note, Brian my best man, found his wallet. Yay. Someone was kind enough to turn it in. Also, Mike, Peyton, and their little Aislyn is coming to see us tommorow for the day! Rock! I'm gonna take SO many photos of that kiddo. :-D Hehehehe. Just you wait!!! Bobbi's been workin hard on our photos and i've seen too so i'll give ya a sneak peek! But just like us you're gonna have to wait for the rest! :-D

Just a glimpse of things to come!




These are our lovely photogurus!!! My first professional photograph!!! :-D (Yes, I took this one. ;) )



This is Cat and I all done up for Victoria and Alberts where we had a 7 course meal complete with wine pairings for each. Suffice to say, i'm glad we didn't rent a car!!! :-D It was amazingly good food. And I'll get more in here on it when i get the chance!





More of these kinds of photos to come for sure!!!

-Mr. Bock (& Mrs. Bock)

No comments: